The permissions is a per user value, and defines how much each team member is allowed to do in Forecast.
These settings are setup the same place as you add new team members, i.e. in the 'Admin'-section found in the upper right-hand menu.
Then, go to 'Team members' in the left-hand menu.
Add a new user and choose their permission level, or scroll down to the list of people and click the person you're looking for. Here you'll be able to change this user's permissions.
There are 5 levels of permissions, each describing underneath:
- Can't log in - The user can't log in, but the rest of the team can still manage this user.
- Collaborator - You can primarily see and take action on your own things, but not access insights.
- Manager - You can see and take action on other peoples' things, in your own projects, but not access financial information or the system administration.
- Controller - You can see and take action on other peoples' things, in your own projects, but not access the system administration.
- Administrator - You can access and configure everything, even projects you are not part of.