In the app catalog you'll find an app called 'Calendar'. This makes you able to have your assigned work sync with your personal calendar using the iCal format. This way each team member can have their personal assigned work in their personal calendar - no matter which service you might use, e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal, etc.
How it works
When activating the integration, Forecast automatically generates iCal links for each team member. These can be found in each team members' accounts under 'My profile' and 'Calendar integration'.
- Login to Forecast
- Navigate to admin (admins only)
- Go to the app catalog, and find Calendar
(or click here)
- Click 'activate'
- Go to 'My profile' by clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down, and find 'Calendar integration'
- Copy the link, and paste it into your preferred calendar service