Add, edit and remove team members
Inviting Team Members
Step 1: Access the Admin Panel & select People
Step 2: Click Invite New Team Member button on the top right-hand corner of the team member section. Once clicked a modal will be prompted.
Once clicked a modal will be prompted.
Step 3: Fill out the Name, Email, Main Role & Permission of this new team member. Once you have filled out all necessary information, click the purple Send Invite button in the modal.
Step 4. Send invite: Your team member will receive an email invite to Forecast, where he or she will be required to set their password. If you set a team members Permission to Virtual User they will not receive an email invite. Learn more about Virtual User permissions.
If a team member does not receive an email invite, please have them check their spam/junk folder. In the case of not receiving it still, please verify that the email address is correct, having verified this, if the problem persists please have your team member visit https://app.forecast.it/forgot-password or contact customer support.
Editing Team Member Profiles
Once you have invited all of your individual team members, you can now focus on Editing their profiles.
Editing Team Members
Step 1: Edit Profile by clicking directly on their name
Step 2: Add Team member info: Name, Email and Profile picture (from this section you can also invite them)
1. Set the persons Name
2. Set the persons Email
3. Add a Profile Picture
Adjust Team member Role, Skills & Permission Level
Scroll down the team members profile, and add in their Role, Skills (labels) and set their permission level.
- Click to display the dropdown menu and select from the list of Roles you have created.
- Click to display the dropdown menu and select from the list of Labels you have created.
- Click to to set your team members Permission Level. Next to permissions, click on the More Info button, to see exactly what each permission level has access to.
Set Specific Working Hours and Internal Hourly Cost
- Set the individual's role.
- Select the permission level.
- Set the internal hourly cost for each individual team member.
- Set the weekly working hours for each individual team member.
Active People, Teams & Deactivated People
As you add team members, teams or deactivate people they will be categorized in the three sections you see below: Active People, Virtual Users, and Deactivated.
1 . Active People (users): From here you will see the full list of active people you have invited into the platform. Click on the dropdown button on the far right-hand side to view the list.
2. Virtual Users: From here you will see the full list of the virtual users you have invited in the platform. Click on the dropdown button on the far right-hand side to view the list of virtual users.
3. Deactivated: From here you will see the full list of the people you have deactivated. These individuals will no longer be able to access the platform. Click on the dropdown button on the far right-hand side to view the list of teams.
Deactivate, Delete or Reenable
You can opt to deactivate team members, delete their account altogether or reenable their account.
Step 1: To deactivate, from the Active or Virtual list, click on the three dot icon and select deactivate. This will remove the persons access to Forecast.
Step 2: To delete a team member, from the Deactivated list, click on the three-dot icon and select delete permanently (this will permanently remove the persons from Forecast along with all of their data i.e. time registrations, allocations, etc.)
Step 3: To reenable a team member, from the Deactivated People list, click on the three-dot icon and select Activate (this will reenable the persons from Forecast.)