Adjust, enable or disable team notifications
Time to read: 3 minutes
- Forecast uses email team notifications to keep you up-to-date on Time Reporting & Project digests
- Team notifications are distinguished from personal notifications in the sense that they're global across the company, and not manageable on an individual level
Setting up Company-Wide Notifications
Step 1: Access your Admin panel and select Notifications.
Step 2: Establish your desired preferences.
1. Set notifications to on or off (marking the checkbox is setting it to off)
2. Click on the dropdown icon to set time reporting reminders to either: Friday afternoons, Sunday Mornings, Monday Mornings or Never.
3. Click on the dropdown icon to determine which roles should receive the Project Digest. The list will display the roles you have established internally, i.e. Project Manager, Designer, Developer, etc.
4. Click on the dropdown icon to set which days in the week you want to send out the Project Digest to either: Mondays, Fridays, or Never.
Once sent, the Project Digest will look like this: