Get a full explanation on how the AI works and understand what is needed in order for the AI to work for you.
Automatically updating tasks with artificial intelligence
In order to automatically update tasks, we use artificial intelligence and machine learning to learn from the past experiences in your organization. Using artificial intelligence requires a significant amount of data, so the automation only works when the AI has enough data to build and run models made specifically for your organization.
This is how you can achieve good models and accuracy:
- The AI needs to gather a certain amount of past projects and tasks before it has enough data to learn.
- Tasks need to have a descriptive title and preferably a detailed description. The better a tasks are described, the easier it is for the AI to understand what the tasks are about and can then find similar tasks.
- It can help if you add labels to tasks. Labels can help the AI understand key elements in a task.
- In order to automatically add estimates to tasks, you need to register time on tasks. So the AI needs a significant amount of finished tasks which people have registered time on.
- In order to automatically assign roles to tasks, the AI needs to have a certain amount of tasks in the past with roles. These tasks also need a proper title and/or description in order to evaluate what type of role was responsible for for this type of task.
- In order to automatically assign people to tasks, the AI needs to have a certain amount of tasks in the past that people in your organization have worked on. Remember, these tasks also need a proper title and/or description.
Below are a few examples on how the system informs you that AI does not have sufficient data to automate:
We currently do not have enough data to confidently use our artificial intelligence to assign roles.
We currently do not have enough data to confidently use our artificial intelligence to assign people to tasks.
We currently do not have enough data to confidently estimate tasks.