Navigating Forecast: Main menu
Main Menu Navigation
At the very top of the screen, you will find the Main Navigation Menu.
Starting from the left:
- My Tasks: all of your work/tasks, whether Overdue, due This Week, Next Week, or Future
- Projects: all of the projects you are assigned to
- Timesheets: log Time on your work
- Schedule: view as well as manage your team, and control the progress of your projects. You can also allocate team members to tasks, create new projects, adjust projects, milestones or tasks. For users with Collaborator permission level: you will be able to only see the projects you are assigned to
- Reports: all of the reports you created. From here you can access, edit, share or delete reports
- Timer: which you can click to start recording time, and then stop to either register time or rest
- Action Button: create new projects, tasks, connected projects, time entries, team members, clients, reports and expenses
- Notification Icon: view and access all of your Notifications, which are on the latest updates to things such as assigned Tasks, Projects, Mentions, Comments, changes to Task status and more.
- Profile Icon access your Profile, Help Center, Shortcuts or Logout. Admins will also be able to access the Company Settings section.